Triangle building ( Ahvaz literature college )
A building like a triangle was made on the other side of Molavi square at east side of Karoun river , together with two north and south entrances and a pretty yard at central section , the building was made at 1934 by national bank of province , after entering modernism it was built with Iranian architectural method . at midyear of 1977 the triangle building was declared for sale by national bank , that time the building was offices of local government , municipal government , municipal and Fourth principles , responsibles of new university of Gondy shapour
Bought the building, they required a proper place for developing the university , since October
1957 until now several titles are installed on the building portal board such as medical college , higher education college , basic sciences center, scientific and optical center , sciences college , central organization and finally literature and human sciences college .